Since 1994, The Relocation Agent Network has provided a trusted service in home sale and new home purchase services. With the Relocation Agent Network being highly selective in its invitation-only membership, we are truly honoured to be chosen as the leading Estate Agent across Teesside.
What is the Relocation Agent Network?
The relocation network is a network of exclusively selected agents across the country, set up to help people who want to relocate, connecting buyers with agents from all over the UK.
Michael Poole - Winners at The Relocation Agent Network Awards for 2022 & 2021.
At Michael Poole we are proud to announce they have been crowned Best Agent in the Northeast region by the Relocation Agent Network for 2 years in a row.
“Finding an Estate Agent who delivers on promises and exceeds expectations can be a daunting task. However, Michael Poole consistently prove that they are always putting their clients and community at the forefront of their business and wanting to go the extra mile and delivering the highest standards and customer service. Congratulations to everyone at Michael Poole.”
So, what are the benefits of this for you?
- By collaborating with other members, we can provide extra services to both buyers and sellers in the region!
- Whether you're relocating five miles or 500, you'll have access to your local estate agent as well as the full Relocation Agent Network in England, Scotland, and Wales.
- The Relocation Network has been providing a trusted service for over 25 years.
- The Relocation Network will introduce you to well-matched agents and begin helping your move immediately. This entails providing direction, experience, and connection.
- RAN describe themselves as "the friend who is here for you all across the country."
- All Relocation Network Agents must pass high standards to be selected to join the network.
How does RAN help sellers?
Each agent that has been chosen as a RAN member collaborates with us to help relocate families across the UK. As a RAN member, we have access to buyers who are relocating to towns and cities around the country, providing an additional opportunity to sell or rent your house.
For example, if you were selling a house in Yarm and a buyer from Manchester was interested in relocating there, one of the RAN estate agency members would put this client in touch with Michael Poole. This means they will be advised on all our properties, broadening the audience for property listing.
How does RAN help buyers?
We will represent your sale as a buyer and share your information with the other RAN members affiliate in your new destination location. The Destination Agent can then provide property details as well as concise area information about the area to which you are relocating. Assisting you in finding the ideal location.
For example, if you wish to move from Guisborough to Edinburgh, you can market your home with Michael Poole. We at Michael Poole can put you in touch with our Edinburgh RAN agent to assist you find your next home in Edinburgh. This means they can help you find your new house, learn about the area, and everything you need to support you in your relocation.