Have you thought about going to auction?
This isn’t usually the first market our customers tend to think of when selling a property, but why limit the exposure your property is given?
Without Comprising the Selling Price
We believe comprehensive marketing is the key. With an unrivalled selection of partner agents, coverage is provided by over 50 residential estate agency branches across the region. We are able to offer dynamic and extensive promotion.
No need to compromise the selling price
It’s a fast process and with an acceptance of an offer, the buyer then agrees to a timescale that suits you, giving you the peace of mind of an agreed exchange date.
You’re in control
The most comforting aspect of the auction process is that you are in complete control. You set a reserve price, and the property cannot be sold for a penny below, meaning there is no financial loss for you.
We care about security just as much as you do. The successful buyer places a non-returnable financial deposit, and this is subject to an agreed timescale for completion.
We provide a full range of services to help sell your property at auction:
- Full colour catalogue with wide distribution list.
- Colour advertising throughout the Tees Valley.
- Press advertising.
- Extensive buyer and investor database.
- Premier auction venues able to accommodate hundreds of buyers.
- Experienced auctioneer.
- Dedicated Auction administration team.
Any type of property can be sold at auction, but the following are particularly suited to this type of sale:
- Property Requiring Renovation.
- Rare Or Unusual Homes.
- Commercial And Residential Investments.
- Vendors Requiring A Reliable And Speedy Sale Process.
We offer two types of auction entry:
- Option 1 -
This is the traditional auction where on the fall of the gavel the buyer pays a 10% deposit (subject to a minimum of £3600) and exchanges contracts immediately. The buyer is legally bound to purchase and you as a seller are legally bound to sell. Completion is within 28 days. No ifs or buts.
- Option 2 -
This is designed to appeal to the private residential market where on the fall of the gavel the buyer places a £3600 non refundable deposit with the Agents Property Auction and agrees to exchange contracts within 28 days with a further 14 days allowed for completion.
Take a look at some of the properties we have sold at auction:
Auction Schedule for 2021
- Wednesday 17th February 2021
- Thursday 25th February 2021
- Wednesday 31st March 2021
- Thursday 29th April 2021
- Thursday 27th May 2021
- Wednesday 30th June 2021
- Thursday 29th July 2021
- Tuesday 31st August 2021
- Thursday 30th September 2021
- Thursday 28th October 2021
- Tuesday 30th November 2021
- Thursday 16th December 2021