Land (residential) for sale in Wolviston Road, Billingham, TS22
What has it got?
A fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a self-build opportunity with all the pre-planning work done for you. The owner has even cleared the site in readiness for re-development.
The 0.226 acre plot has detailed planning permission for a 1no. three-bedroom/two bathroom detached house with garage and 2no. three bedroom/three storey semi-detached with garage and two bathrooms.
Located on Wolviston Road, the plot backs onto Billingham Golf Course and is in easy reach of the town centre.
Detailed planning permission can be found on Stockton Borough Council Site. Planning Ref: 20/0690/REM
- Fantastic Opportunity for Someone Looking for A 'Ready to Go' Self-Build Opportunity
- All the Pre-Planning Work Is Done & Out of The Way
- Planning Permission For 1no. Four Bedroom/Three Bathroom Detached House with Garage & 2no. Three Bedroom/Two Bathroom Semi Detached with Garages
- Stockton Borough Council Site. Planning Ref: 20/0690/REM
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £180,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.