Land (residential) for sale in Land Off Gypsy Lane, Nunthorpe, TS7
Located off Gypsy Lane, these exclusive serviced building plots come with full planning permission for a three storey four bedroom detached home offering approximately 2,700 sq. ft of accommodation including the garage. Internally the accommodation comprises to the lower floor a lounge/games/cinema room, utility room, boiler room, boot room and additional storage. To the ground floor there is an entrance hallway, cloakroom/WC and open plan kitchen diner. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, three with en-suite shower rooms and a family bathroom. The plots are ideally located on one of Nunthorpes sought after addresses and offer easy access to local schools, transport links and amenities.
- Planning for a Three Storey Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Exclusive Location
- Great for Easy Access to Local Schools, Transport Links & Amenities
- Approximately 2,700 Sq. Ft Including Garage
- If You Have Ever Wanted to Build Your Own Home, Then Now is the Perfect Opportunity
- Call 01642 955625 for Further Details
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £240,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough