4 bed house for sale in Salis Close, Acklam, TS5
What it's got?
Measuring an impressive 1,300 square feet (gross internal) this ultra-modern, super-stylish Story Homes built 'Wellington' design detached house has plenty to show off.
The 'feel-good' vibe is strong here and it is presented to you in genuine 'Show-Home' condition. It has an easy going, modern layout that's fine-tuned for both young professional couples and growing families alike. What makes it stand out from the crowd is the amount of all important car parking space available. You can comfortably park four large cars and six at a squeeze.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall with ceramic floor tiles, comfortable lounge, open plan kitchen/diner with stunning range of 'on-trend' light grey coloured high gloss units, built-in appliances and 'Earth-Stone' work tops. There's a useful utility room and cloakroom/WC. The first floor has master bedroom with shower room en-suite, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom. The rear garden is a good size and there's a single integral garage.
As you would expect from a 2017 new build, the fixtures and fittings are bang up to date and there's plenty of time left on the NHBC builders warranty. Other notable features include solid oak internal doors with chrome door furniture, security alarm system and four infrared security cameras.
- This Super-Stylish Story Homes Built 'Wellington' Design Detached House Has Plenty to Show Off!
- It's a Bit of a One Off as it Has Parking in Front for Up to Six Cars Plus a Single Integral Garage
- Genuine 'Show-Home' Quality & a Fabulous Easy Going Family Layout
- Four Double Bedrooms - The Master Bedroom Has Wardrobes & Shower Room En-Suite
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Stunning 'On-Trend' Light Grey Units & Built-In Appliances
- Comfortable Lounge, Useful Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £249,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough