3 bed house for sale in Malvern Drive, Acklam, TS5
What it's got?
With its on-point interior, this superior semi has been extended and painstakingly refurbished, with every last room seeing the benefit. The end result is a perfectly put together family size home with a brilliant layout.
It has so many great features, it's difficult to know where to start, but here goes! The main roof was replaced in 2018, the nicely laid out north/westerly facing rear garden is a fabulous size at almost 100ft and has a couple of well-placed patio areas and a timber summerhouse/home gym/workshop. There's a quality Worcester Bosch combi boiler, uPVC double glazing, modern composite front door, security alarm system, single garage and block paved driveway. All interior walls and ceilings have been skimmed, given a neutral emulsion finish and given a splash of feature wallpaper. The loft space has been cleverly converted, has a space-saver paddle staircase from the landing and has a multitude of uses. Plans have been passed for a large two storey side & rear extension which will increase the footprint rather significantly. For more information, see Middlesbrough Council Website Ref No: 20/0081/FUL
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance porch, hallway with a handy downstairs toilet, front lounge, comfortable rear sitting room with a cosy multifuel stove, large extended L shaped open plan kitchen/diner with super-smart modern high gloss units and built in appliances and a garden room with a solid insulated roof. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
- An Extended & Meticulously Renovated Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- The Lovely Large Rear Garden Measures Almost 100ft & Has a Couple of Well Placed Patios
- Front Lounge, Separate Cosy Rear Sitting Room with Log Burner & Comfortable Garden Room
- Open Plan L' Shaped Kitchen/Diner with Super-Smart Modern Units & Built-In Appliances
- Main Roof Replaced in 2018, Quality Worcester Combi Boiler & Security Alarm System
- Cleverly Converted Loft Space
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- All Internal Walls & Ceilings Have Been Skimmed & Given Warm, Neutral Emulsion Finish
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £245,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough