4 bed house for sale in Kedlestone Park, Marton, TS8
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this spacious well presented four bedroom detached house offering internal accommodation briefly comprising an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, garden room, kitchen breakfast room, utility room and cloakroom/WC. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, master with an en-suite shower room and a separate family bathroom. Externally there is a double width block paved driveway to the front elevation leading to a single garage and to the rear there is a private lawned garden.
- Spacious Four Bedroom Detached House
- Popular Cul-De-Sac Within Marton
- Three Reception Rooms Including a Fabulous Garden Room
- Smart Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Private Rear Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £250,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough