3 bed house for sale in Hartburn Village, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18
What it's got?
This village cottage offers beautiful and generous living space. The lounge has a large window over-looking the front garden and village and has a bar and solid fuel stove. There is a second reception room and kitchen with stable door to the courtyard. To the first floor there are three bedrooms (one double and two large singles) all with storage. Externally, there is a mature front garden and a private enclosed `suntrap' courtyard to the rear for enjoying the warmer weather. This home has huge character must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- Built Circa 1700s
- Generous Three Bedroom Accommodation
- Two Reception Rooms
- Bags of Original Features
- Solid Fuel Stove & Bar
- Lots of Natural Light
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard & Mature Front Garden
- Hartburn Village Location
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £250,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.