2 bed house for sale in Glebe Road, Middlesbrough, TS1
What it's got?
It'll make a brilliant first time starter home or a very 'Ready to Go' Buy to Let rental property as it could be sold complete with furniture and appliances.
Other noteworthy bonuses include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a combi boiler, re-tiled main roof covering, and an external insulation has been installed.
Comprising entrance hall, front living/ground floor bedroom, separate rear lounge/dining room and kitchen with white modern style units. The first floor has two bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
- A Neat, Well Presented Two Bedroom End Terrace House
- It's a Simple Chain Free Sale & a Brilliant 'Buy-to-Let' Rental Property
- Front Living Room/Ground Floor Bedroom & Separate Rear Lounge/Dining Room
- Close Walking Distance of Middlesbrough Town Centre & Teesside University Campus
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Re-Tiled Main Roof & External Insulation System Has Been Added
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £39,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.