3 bed house for sale in Duneside, Elm Tree, TS19
What it's got?
Looking for a down-size that's not so down in size? Or an up-size but with some ground level living? This may just, be the one! this family sized detached dormer sits privately in a lovely cul-de-sac within elm tree farm. having bags of potential and no onward chain should put this top of your list to view.
The accommodation flows in brief, reception hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room/bedroom, bedroom one, bathroom and separate WC. To the first floor is a landing with airing cupboard and two large bedrooms. In our opinion this space has not been utilised to its best and could easily accommodate an en-suite/bathroom.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Large Detached Dormer Property
- No Onward Chain & Huge Potential
- 3/4 Bedrooms (Two to First Floor)
- Westerly Facing Garden
- Driveway for A Number of Vehicles
- Detached Garage with Auto Door
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £179,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.