4 bed house for sale in Coatham Road, Redcar, TS10
What it's got?
Considerably larger than its outward appearance would have you believe. This is a grand old house offering an abundance of original features including an original tiled floor in the entrance hall. This substantial home offers so much with three great size reception rooms, four good size bedrooms, two storey garage (formally stables) and accompanying outhouses. This Property offers a great amount of potential and would make a lovely family home for investment opportunity.
- Grand Old House with Lots of Potential
- Four Fantastic Size Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two Storey Garage with Outhouses
- Gas Central Heating with Modern Worcester Boiler
- In Need of Refurbishment Throughout
- Fantastic Opportunity with Lots of Potential
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £99,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.