4 bed house for sale in Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1
What it's got?
This large inner terrace house with four bedrooms, three reception rooms and two bathrooms will make a brilliant 'Buy-to-Let' student house with the potential of five (or possibly even six) lettings rooms or a spacious family size home with a great layout.
It's a stones throw from Teesside University Campus and a short walk into Middlesbrough town centre. It's a simple chain free sale and has the advantage of replacement UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, parking for two cars on the front driveway and central heating with a quality 'Worcester Bosch' combi boiler.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance vestibule, hallway, front lounge, separate rear sitting/dining room, 19ft kitchen with attractive light oak style units, study/TV room and ground floor shower room with a modern white suite. The first floor has three bedrooms and shower room with a modern white suite and bedroom four is up on the second floor.
- This Large Traditional Style Inner Terrace House is a Straightforward Chain Free Sale
- It's a Brilliant 'Buy-to-Let' Student House with Five or Possibly Even Six Letting Rooms
- Four Good Size Bedrooms Arranged Over the Top Two Floors
- Front Lounge, Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room & Study/TV Room
- Two Shower Rooms
- Double Width Driveway
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Worcester Combi Boiler
- Close Walking Distance to Teesside University Campus & Middlesbrough Town Centre
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £119,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.