4 bed house for sale in Blenheim Terrace, Redcar, TS10
Property DescriptionWhat a stunning home! This property has had everything done but still retains much of the original character and charm. If its space that you need, this home certainly has it in abundance. The property is situated on an excellent size plot in one of the most sought-after areas of Redcar, close to the town centre and beach. Benefiting from a double garage and off-road parking, this fantastic period home really does tick all the boxes and we advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Stunning Period Home
- Abundance of Space Throughout
- Tastefully Modernised Whilst Retaining Some Original Features
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking & Double Garage
- Great Location Close to the Town & Not Far from the Beach
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £250,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.