For sale in The Esplanade, Redcar Sea Front, TS10
What it's got?
What a brilliant self-build opportunity in a superb sea front location. All the pre-planning done for you, the owner has even cleared the site in readiness and there's unbelievable views up and down the coast. The current owner has contacted the council and permission will be granted for either residential use or commercial.
- What A Brilliant Self-Build Opportunity in A Superb Sea Front Location
- All the Pre-Planning Done for You
- The Owner Has Even Cleared the Site in Readiness
- Unbelievable Views Up & Down the Coast
- The Current Owner Has Contacted the Council and Permission Will Be Granted for Either Residential Use or Commercial
Based on a sale price of £94,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Redcar
Whether you want to experience the excitement of a flutter at the racecourse, or get thrifty at the Festival of Thrift Redcar and Cleveland has it all! The spectacular scenery and inspiring historical sites mixed with the dramatic coastline and unexplored countryside offer a destination of contrasts and surprises.
The Mighty Redcar showcased our fantastic young people and we at Michael Poole want the world to know what a fantastic place it is in which to live, enjoy and do business.
....Read more about Redcar