1 bed for sale in Coatham Court, Coatham Road, TS10
What it's got?
One bedroom first floor apartment in the modern conversion of the former Redcar Youth Centre on Coatham Road.
This smart apartment which features electric heating, UPVC double glazing, open plan living with an attractively fitted kitchen, internal shower room, designated parking and a secure telephone entry system, could be your new home.
The location is sure to appeal as it provides easy access to the newly opened leisure centre, bus/train services, the town centre with its wide range of shopping facilities/banks etc, beach, promenade and lovely coastal walks.
Early viewing is recommended as we anticipate high levels of interest.
- One Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Modern Conversion (Former Redcar Youth Centre)
- Electric Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Open Plan Living
- Attractively Fitted Kitchen
- Internal Shower Room
- Secure Telephone Entry System
- Accessible to a Wide Range of Amenities
- Achieves £350 PCM in Rent
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £29,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Redcar
Whether you want to experience the excitement of a flutter at the racecourse, or get thrifty at the Festival of Thrift Redcar and Cleveland has it all! The spectacular scenery and inspiring historical sites mixed with the dramatic coastline and unexplored countryside offer a destination of contrasts and surprises.The Mighty Redcar showcased our fantastic young people and we at Michael Poole want the world to know what a fantastic place it is in which to live, enjoy and do business. Our...Read more about Redcar