4 bed bungalow for sale in South Park Avenue, Normanby, TS6
What it's got?
The property has had no expense spared and would be ready for anyone to move straight in. The home offers excellent living accommodation with an impressive open plan lounge/ kitchen. Currently the fourth bedroom is being utilised as a second reception room the home is very versatile. The home additionally offers two bedrooms to the first-floor accommodation. Externally the property has an impressive patio area created with Indian sandstone, astro turf and access to the double length garage. To the front of the home there is ample off-road parking for several cars. Viewing comes highly recommended so waste no time and call your local Michael Poole office today to arrange a viewing you will not be disappointed.
- Immaculate Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Very Popular Normanby Location
- Fourth Room Currently Used as an Addition Reception Room
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Indian Sandstone Patio to Rear
- Double Length Garage Currently Utilised as a Gym and Perfect for Outdoor Equipment Storage
- Private Off Road Parking for Several Cars
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £248,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough