3 bed bungalow for sale in Marton Drive, Wolviston Court, TS22
What it's got?
The location really doesn't get much better than this! Superbly positioned backing onto Billingham Golf Course, this extended Moore & Cartwright built detached bungalow merits an early viewing.
The neat and tidy interior comprises very briefly entrance hallway, generous 23ft rear lounge/dining room overlooking the garden and golf course, modern kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms and smart modern three piece bathroom suite. The rear garden is both southerly facing and well kept.
Notable attractions include part UPVC double glazing, central heating serving radiators, single garage and driveway.
- Superbly Positioned 'Moore & Cartwright' Built Detached Bungalow with Three Bedrooms
- Bungalows in This Area of Wolviston Court Don't Hang Around for Long So Viewing Is Advised
- Backing onto Billingham Golf Course & Well Kept Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms & 25ft Rear Lounge/Dining Room
- Extended Modern Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Single Garage & Driveway
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating Serving Radiators
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £250,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Billingham
Well, it did and following a visit to ICI Billingham, Aldous Huxley penned his highly acclaimed “Brave New World” novel and even named characters after some of our roads. Pretty Impressive eh!Michael Poole Estate Agents are passionate about our town and have an intimate, unrivalled knowledge of the area.Our town centre has everything you’d expect and a few things you might not! For more than 50 years now, the town centre has played host to the Billingham International Folklore...Read more about Billingham