2 bed bungalow for sale in Highfield Road, Longlands, TS4
What it's got?
Sensibly priced to allow for a general course of modernisation & improvement, this good looking, lovingly cared for 1930's double fronted semi detached bungalow is a very simple chain free sale.
It also has the advantage of a private southerly facing rear garden, 15ft x 8ft garage, UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and central heating with a 'Baxi Platinum' combi boiler.
Comprising entrance hall, front lounge, rear sitting/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
- This Good Looking 1930's Semi Detached Bungalow is a Chain Free Sale
- Sensibly Priced to Allow for a General Course of Modernisation & Improvement
- 15ft x 8ft Garage & Private South Facing Rear Garden
- Lounge, Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room & Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms & Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating with Quality 'Baxi Platinum' Combi Boiler & Security Alarm
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £75,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough