7 bed house for sale in Richmond Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18
What has it got?
Built Cira 1880, this home has simply stunning accommodation enhanced by a wealth of style, charm and character which is typical of the Victorian Era. The period features are exquisite and make this large family home quite unique.
The accommodation flows in brief, reception lobby, cloakroom, WC, reception hall, butlers pantry, servants lobby, breakfast kitchen, utility, access to the cellar stairs, laundry, and extensive cellar. To the rear and overlooking the garden is the formal living room and dining room.
The original staircase with spindles and newel posts leads to the gallery landing and four bedrooms, WC, shower room and bathroom. The stairs continue to the top floor and original staff quarters which consist of three bedrooms.
Externally to the front of the property there are two sets of gates and paved pathways leading to the side of the building, main door and to the rear of the property where there are further ground buildings which are used as garden workshops. There are extensive mature rear gardens which offer a fabulous degree of privacy along with a beautiful backdrop. There are raised lawns and stone steps leading to a further lawned garden with storage sheds and stone steps leading to a further levelled area where there is gated access to a privately owned road and space for a large detached double garage to be built subject to planning permission.
- Victorian Semi-Detached House - Circa 1880
- Seven Bedrooms Including the Original Staff Quarters
- Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Extensive Cellars, Utility, Laundry, WC & Cloakroom
- An Abundance of Character
- Off Road Parking & Space to Build A Double Detached Garage (STPP)
- Large Mature & Private Gardens
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £550,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.