7 bed house for sale in Cambridge Road, Linthorpe, TS5
What it's got?
Kerb-appeal-in-spades welcomes you into this divinely beautiful double fronted detached house in a wonderful location.
Homes along this stretch of Cambridge Road don't come up often; they're particularly good-looking, have good size gardens and are close to lots of really useful amenities. Families are totally spoilt for choice for good schooling too.
With just over 2,300 square feet of accommodation, it has an incredibly family friendly layout. The entrance hall is wide, and light and you have three separate reception rooms, an 'Eat-In' breakfast kitchen, a handy downstairs toilet and utility room. The first floor has master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a good looking modern bathroom suite. There are six (yes, six) further bedrooms and family bathroom. It's worth pointing out that the deep bay windows were replaced at great expense in recent years.
The outside space is just as impressive. The front garden is deep and chock full of flowers, ornamental trees and shrubs. The rear garden is both large and private, there's lots of all important car parking space, a double integral garage and a separate single garage.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- A Divinely Beautiful Double Fronted Detached House Seven Bedrooms with Many Period Features
- Sprawling Incredibly Family Friendly Interior of just over 2,300 Square Feet
- Large Well Established Plot with Deep, Wonderfully Kept Gardens
- Lots & Lots of All Important Car Parking Space, Double Garage & Separate Single Garage
- Main Lounge, Sitting/Dining Room & Cosy Sitting/TV Room
- Wide & Light Entrance Hall with a Handy Downstairs Toilet
- Breakfast Kitchen & Useful Utility Room
- Alarm System with Various Cameras
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £445,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough