6 bed house for sale in Wynyard Court, Thorpe Thewles, TS21
If you are looking for that forever home which is semi-rural, a village location and with versatile accommodation, this one should be on the top of your list to view. This home is presented with a wealth of style and character which compliments the family sized accommodation and sits harmoniously in a leafy setting with private rear garden.
The accommodation flows in brief, entrance hallway, living room with garden room, dining room, splendid family kitchen/breakfast room, utility, ground floor bedroom and bathroom/WC.
On the first floor is a large landing with TV area off, master bedroom with splendid en-suite bathroom room and dressing area and adjoining bedroom or sitting room, guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, shower room and separate shower.
Outside is a garden to the front with block paved driveway leading to the double garage and delightful sunny enclosed rear garden.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Two/Three Reception Rooms & Garden Room
- Breakfast Kitchen & Utility
- Five Good Size Bedrooms & 6th to Ground Floor with Bathroom
- En-Suite Bathroom & Dressing Area to the Main Bedroom
- 2nd En-Suite & Two Additional Shower Rooms
- Private Sunny Rear Garden & Double Garage
- Amtico flooring
- Mahogany effect UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating with A Combination Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £475,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.