6 bed house for sale in The Plantations, Wynyard, TS22
What it's got?
The current owners have taken this large executive built house and extended to the rear and upwards to create an impressive six-bedroom family home with a southerly facing rear garden. Set in a cul-de-sac position in the exclusive Wynyard Woods surroundings is truly outstanding!
Only the best is used in the fit out, styling and presentation and this creates an extremely smart, well finished, high standard feel throughout the entire property. There is such a lovely feel when you walk through the front door for the first time. As a family home the property has plenty of well-planned living space, but the real highlight is the open plan living/breakfast/kitchen with a superb range of modern solid oak units, integrated appliances and range cooker. This provides one large, functional space and a great place to spend your time.
Briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance porch with Karndean flooring, a light and spacious hall with oak flooring and downstairs shower room, main lounge with living flame gas fire, family room with red oak flooring, separate dining room, open plan living/breakfast/kitchen and a large utility room. The first floor has a large landing, master bedroom with dressing room and bathroom en-suite, bedroom two with shower room en-suite, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom. The owners have then extended into the loft to create another double bedroom with a modern en-suite.
Outside, the well-kept sizeable rear garden has a southerly facing aspect, there is ample parking on the block paved driveway and a detached triple garage.
If this level of perfection is for you, then a viewing is considered a must!
- Executive Extended Six Bedroom Detached House
- High Standard Beautifully Presented Interior
- Delightful Cul-De-Sac Position
- Large Well-Kept Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Detached Triple Garage & Plenty of Parking
- Stunning Open Plan Living/Breakfast/Kitchen
- Lounge, Sitting Room & Separate Dining Room
- Five Modern Bath/Shower Rooms
- Gas Central Heating, Wood-Framed Georgian Windows & Alarm System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £725,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.