6 bed house for sale in The Front, Middleton One Row, DL2
What has it got?
TWO GENERATIONAL LIVING IN A PICTURESQUE VILLAGE SETTING OVERLOOKING THE RIVER TEES. This is a substantial Victorian property located in the sought-after village of Middleton One Row, currently divided into two spacious apartments, however it could be reverted back to one substantial six/seven-bedroom family/executive residence, extending to over 3000 sq. ft of living accommodation. The property occupies an elevated site with delightful panoramic views to the front elevation. The upper apartment offers a versatile layout over two floors with two/three reception rooms, Kitchen, three/four bedrooms, two bathrooms, double glazing and gas central heating via a combination boiler. The lower apartment offers two bedrooms, two reception rooms, Kitchen, bathroom and en-suite shower room. It has been nicely refurbished to a high standard, and benefits from double
glazing and a gas central heating system via a combination boiler. Externally, to the rear of the property there is also a generous detached double garage, various outbuildings and a greenhouse. There is an extensive secluded garden, of approximately ¼ acre, mainly laid to lawn with beautifully stocked borders and a variety of trees. The gardens and garage are accessed by a lane directly to the rear of the house. In addition, there are two enclosed yard areas and to the front there is a pleasant shrub garden with blue slate finish. In its current configuration, the property could offer an investment opportunity to an enterprising owner by letting one of the flats while living in the other.
- TWO GENERATIONAL LIVING IN A PICTURESQUE VILLAGE SETTING OVERLOOKING THE RIVER TEES
- A Substantial Victorian Property Located in The Sought-After Village of Middleton One Row
- Currently Divided into Two Spacious Apartments, However Could Be Reverted Back to One Substantial Six/Seven Bedroom Residence
- Over 3000 Sq. Ft of Living Accommodation with A Ground Floor Two Bedroom Apartment and A Three/Four Bedroom Upper Apartment
- Both Apartments Provide Individual Gas Central Heating Systems Via Combination Boilers & Double Glazing
- Enjoying Panoramic Views Over the River Tees to the Front Elevation
- Substantial Mature Garden to the Rear with A Double Garage & A Range of Outbuildings
- Could Offer an Investment Opportunity to An Enterprising Owner by Letting One of The Flats While Living in The Other
- Excellent Location Well Served by The Adjoining Village of Middleton St George With A Good Range of Amenities
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £375,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.