6 bed house for sale in Nuffield Way, Eaglescliffe, TS16
What it's got?
An individually designed six double bedroom, three storey executive home offering substantial accommodation which extends to over 4400 sq. ft. This bespoke property is set within the West Acres Park development in Eaglescliffe. Designed and constructed specifically for the owner of Redcastle Homes and offering an excellent specification, enhanced by tasteful decor and high quality fittings throughout. The layout briefly comprises; Reception Hallway, Cloakroom/WC, Sitting/Entertainment Room with an attractive fitted bar, extremely spacious Lounge/Dining Room, luxurious 'Smallbone' fitted Kitchen and Utility Room. A further reception room/bedroom with its own Kitchen and En-Suite is also situated on the ground floor and with having its own access, this area could be used as a separate annexe/Granny flat. The first floor provides four extremely spacious bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes and En-Suite facilities. The second floor provides two further generous bedrooms which share a Jack & Jill En-Suite facility. Externally there are nicely presented gardens to front and rear, an extensive block paved driveway and parking area together with a double and separate single garages, both with electric access doors. There is a gas central heating system, together with double glazing and a security alarm system. This is a truly outstanding property which will appeal to even the most discerning buyer and early internal viewing comes highly recommended.
- An Individually Designed Six Double Bedroom, Three Storey Executive Home Offering Substantial Accommodation Which Extends to Over 4400 Sq. Ft.
- This Bespoke Property Is Set Within the West Acres Park Development in Eaglescliffe
- Designed & Constructed Specifically for The Owner of Redcastle Homes & Offering an Excellent Specification, Enhanced by Tasteful Decor & High Quality Fittings Throughout
- Nicely Presented Gardens to Front & Rear
- Extensive Block Paved Driveway & Parking Area Together with A Double & Separate Single Garages, Both with Electric Access Doors
- This Is A Truly Outstanding Property Which Will Appeal to Even the Most Discerning Buyer
- Early Internal Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £525,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.