6 bed house for sale in Ladgate Lane, Middlesbrough, TS5
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this stunning six bedroom detached residence occupying a site of approximately 0.28 acres and offering 2,400 sq. ft of living accommodation over three floors. Externally the property is accessed via double electric wooden gates with intercom system to a gravelled driveway leading to a double detached garage with electric doors and side boiler room and there are extensive private landscaped gardens wrapping around the property. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an open spacious entrance hall with cloakroom/WC and storage cupboard, three reception rooms, the lounge offering a large inglenook fire surround with wood burning stove. There is a stunning bespoke fitted kitchen opening to a garden room with bi-folding doors onto the rear garden and a utility room. To the first floor there are five bedrooms, master with dressing room and en-suite shower room, additional bedroom also with en-suite and a family bathroom. To the second floor there is a 26ft bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and modern en-suite shower room. This property simply must be seen to fully appreciated. Please call our office to arrange your viewing appointment at your earliest convenience.
- An Individually Built Six Bedroom Detached Residence
- Occupying a Site of Approximately 0.28 Acres & Offering 2,400 Sq. Ft of Accommodation
- Presented to a High Standard Throughout
- Stunning Bespoke Kitchen Opening into a Garden Room with Wood Burning Stove & Bi-Folding Doors to the Rear Garden
- Three Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Area & En-Suite Shower Room
- 26ft Second Floor Bedroom with Modern En-Suite
- Extensive Private Lawned Gardens
- Double Electric Gates with Intercom System Giving Access to a Double Detached Garage with Boiler Room & Biomass Boiler
- Internal Viewing Advised to Be Fully Appreciated
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £595,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.