6 bed house for sale in Juniper Grove, Elton, TS21
What it's got?
Set in a small exclusive cul-de-sac of eight executive homes within the highly regarded village of Elton, a substantial six double bedroom detached residence offering generous accommodation extending to around 2900 sq. ft (including garage) and occupying a superb plot with landscaped gardens, double garage and having a very pleasant Southerly aspect to the rear. This beautiful home has been improved to an exceptionally high standard with tasteful decor and high quality fittings throughout. Briefly comprises: Entrance Lobby, Reception Hallway, Cloakroom/WC, Lounge, formal Dining Room, Study, open plan Family Room/Kitchen and Breakfast Room. On the first floor a galleried Landing leads to the six double bedrooms with two having En-suite Shower Rooms and the family Bathroom. The house is warmed by a gas central heating system and provides double glazing and a security alarm system including CCTV. Elton is a picturesque village offering excellent access to the surrounding towns of Yarm, Darlington and Stockton.
- Set in A Small Exclusive Cul-De-Sac of Eight Executive Homes Within the Highly Regarded Village of Elton
- A Substantial Six Double Bedroom Detached Residence Offering Generous Accommodation Extending to Around 2900 Sq. Ft (Including Garage)
- Occupying A Superb Plot with Landscaped Gardens, Double Garage & Having A Very Pleasant Southerly Aspect to The Rear
- A Beautiful Home Improved to An Exceptionally High Standard with Tasteful Decor & High Quality Fittings Throughout
- Gas Central Heating System & Provides Double Glazing & A Security Alarm System Including CCTV
- Elton Is A Picturesque Village Offering Excellent Access to The Surrounding Towns of Yarm, Darlington & Stockton
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £625,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.