6 bed house for sale in Bishopton Road, Grangefield, TS18
What it's got?
Circa 1923 This magnificent detached residence is available for the next family create their forever family home. The versatility of the layout could provide the perfect solutions to modern day families with ground floor living and plenty of space to escape each other. This splendid property sits harmoniously between excellent parking facilities and a large beautiful rear garden.
The accommodation flows in brief, entrance hallway, lounge, study/snug room, utility, cloaks/WC, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, family area, office/bedroom six with en suite, sun lounge, first floor landing, bedroom one with dressing room and en suite, bedrooms two, three, four, five and family bathroom/WC. The property benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and a detached garage.
Externally there is ample onsite parking with a block paved driveway which provides three parking spaces to the left, a good size driveway which leads the full length of the property and a mature garden to the front. There is a detached garage and a splendid rear garden.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Circa 1923
- Magnificent Detached Residence
- Available for the Next Family Create Their Forever Family Home
- The Versatility of the Layout Could Provide the Perfect Solutions to Modern Day Families with Ground Floor Living
- This Splendid Property Sits Harmoniously Between Excellent Parking Facilities & A Large Beautiful Rear Garden
- NO CHAIN
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £450,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.