5 bed house for sale in Wyke Lane, Nunthorpe, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this executive style five bedroom detached home located within this popular development and occupying a delightful site. The property has been modernised by the current owners with accommodation briefly comprising an entrance hall, living room with multi fuel burning stove, dining room opening to a modern fitted kitchen, utility room, wet room, inner hallway with ample storage and playroom. To the first floor there are five bedrooms, master with modern Villeroy & Boch en-suite and the main family bathroom has been modernised again with a Villeroy & Boch suite. The second bedroom also offers a spacious en-suite shower room. Externally the property occupies a spacious plot with extensive block paved patio leading to the triple attached garage and there are mature gardens to the side and rear elevations. Internal viewing is a must to be fully appreciated. Please call our Nunthorpe Office to arrange your appointment today.
- Grey Towers Park Sits Within its Own Established Parkland of Approximately 74 Acres, Enjoyed Exclusively by the Residents and Includes Woodlands, 3 Acre Lake, Orchid, Wildflower Meadow and Nature Trails
- Spacious Executive Five Bedroom Detached Residence Located Within this Prime Exclusive Location
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen Opening into Dining Room
- A Further Two Reception Rooms
- Living Room with Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Modern Villeroy & Boch Bathroom & En-Suite to master Bedroom
- Triple Garage & Extensive Block Paved Driveway
- Mature Side & Rear Gardens
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £625,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough