5 bed house for sale in Wellington Drive, Wynyard, TS22
What it's got?
Enjoying a nicely elevated position, Fairview House is a magnificent high specification Wynyard residence which has been designed and finished with luxurious detailing, magnificent engineering and sophisticated technology.
Offering 4,300 sq.ft. of meticulously maintained and beautifully presented living space, it was developed to create a great family home with plenty of space and at the same time the standard of the fit out has to be seen to be believed. No amount of expense or effort has been spared to make sure this is an incredibly high standard place. From the second you enter the spacious entrance hall walking through to the living you will feel the quality. There is a dining room, wonderful orangery overlooking the rear garden, large 35ft open plan breakfast kitchen with modern contemporary design units and built in appliances as well as a cloakroom/WC, utility room and ground floor shower room with a steam shower. The first floor has a fabulously large master bedroom with a luxurious bathroom en-suite (complete with Jacuzzi bath), roof garden, sitting area and dressing room. There are four further generous bedrooms each served by a modern en-suite.
Externally, the hard and soft landscaped gardens are just delightful. The private southerly facing rear garden has large patio areas, mature well kept flower beds, carp ponds and immaculate lawns. The extensive block paved forecourt provides parking for numerous cars and leads up to a double garage.
The house has a highly impressive IT infrastructure, with central control panels controlling lighting, heating, audio and security. These can even be controlled remotely.
- Magnificent High Specification Wynyard Home Designed & Finished with Luxurious Detailing
- Professionally Maintained & Beautifully Laid Out Gardens to All Four Sides
- Enjoying a Nicely Elevated Position Backing Onto 9th Fairway of Wellington Golf Course
- Main Living Room, Dining Room & a Fabulous Orangery
- Master Bedroom Has a Luxurious En-Suite, Sitting Room, Dressing Room & Roof Garden
- Four Further Double Bedrooms All Served by En-Suites
- Double Garage & Private Secure Drive with Electric Remote Controlled Gates
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £1,250,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.