5 bed house for sale in Upsall Grange Gardens, Upsall, TS7
What has it got?
3 Upsall Grange certainly has the wow factor with its 6,108 square foot (approximately) build with stunning open plan accommodation to the ground floor, perfect for the modern family and includes living and dining areas and a fabulous fitted kitchen with AEG appliances, Quartz worktop and island. A great entertaining space with a bar. The first floor is accessed via a beautiful oak central staircase leading to the well planned sleeping accommodation. With five bedrooms, all with en-suite shower rooms, the master with views towards the North Yorkshire Hills, His & Hers walk-in wardrobes and a contemporary designed en-suite. The rear bedroom also has its own access from the ground floor, ideal for an annex. There is also an additional cinema room and a 44ft gallery room offering the best views in the house. Externally the property has a double integral garage and an additional carport. There are landscaped gardens including a swim spa and separate hot tub, ideal for relaxing with the family on a summers day.
- 'Video Tour Available to View
- Approximately 6,108 Square Foot
- Contemporary Designed & Unique Five Bedroom Detached Executive Home
- Open Plan Accommodation at its Finest
- Arguably the Best Views in Teesside
- Exclusive Development of 8 Executive Homes
- Master Bedroom with Fabulous Views, His & Hers Walk-In Wardrobes & Contemporary En-Suite
- Contemporary Designed Gardens with Swim Spa & Separate Hot Tub
- Under Floor Heating
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen with AEG Appliances & Quartz Worksurfaces
- Sonos Surround Sound System Throughout & Wired Bluetooth
- Finished with the Highest Quality Materials, Fixtures & Fittings
- Cinema Room & 44ft Gallery Room with Stunning Views Towards the North Yorkshire Hills
- Double Garage & Carport
- CCTV HD Cameras with Remote Access
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £1,300,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Nunthorpe
Managed by Partner David Poole with a dedicated team of estate agents and letting agents we can assist in all you property needs.
Their experience will provide confidence in your search for an Estate Agent In Nunthorpe or Letting agent in Nunthorpe, our service will be second to none ! The vast range of houses, apartments and bungalows on offer is truly outstanding and will appeal to both buyers and investors searching for rental properties..... Read more about Nunthorpe