5 bed house for sale in The Plantations, Wynyard, TS22
What it's got?
With over 3400 Sq. Ft of living accommodation and sitting on a generous plot of just under 1/2 an acre with a large rear garden, this executive Bellway build to The Kielder design is priced to sell.
This fabulous five bedroom/four bathroom detached house is in a small cul-de-sac, situated in the ever-popular location of Wynyard Woods and is perfect for any size family or if you are looking for more space to work from home.
The tastefully presented interior comprises entrance hall with built-in storage, impressive entrance hall, downstairs/WC, 21ft lounge with feature fireplace and double French doors leading onto the garden, office, separate dining room, family room, breakfast kitchen with a range of oak units and useful utility room. On the first floor there is four double bedrooms all with en-suite and built-in wardrobes (Master suite with walk-in wardrobe and four piece bathroom suite) and a further single/study with French doors leading onto the balcony. The wraparound garden is worthy of a mention due to the size. It also has a couple of well-placed patios to enjoy the sun and trees to the rear to add some extra privacy.
Other notable features include a simple CHAIN FREE sale, Georgian style double glazed windows, gas central heating via gas boiler, plenty of parking on the block paved driveway and a triple garage.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- CHAIN FREE Executive Bellway Build to The Kielder Design Home
- Five Bedroom Detached House (Four Double Bedrooms with En-Suites)
- High Standard Beautifully Presented Interior
- Delightful Cul-De-Sac Position
- Well-Kept Generous Gardens
- Detached Triple Garage & Large Block Paved Driveway
- 21ft Lounge, Dining Room & Family Room
- Breakfast Kitchen with Oak Units & Utility Room
- Georgian Style Double Glazed Windows & Gas Central Heating
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £750,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.