5 bed house for sale in The Pastures, Coulby Newham, TS8
What has it got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this spacious and well-presented five bedroom detached house located in a popular cul-de-sac in Coulby Newham. Occupying a generous size plot with two block paved driveways, one leading to a gated carpet, open plan lawned front garden and to the rear there is a generous size garden mainly laid to lawn with patio and powder coated aluminium canopy. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, through lounge diner, fitted kitchen, separate utility, cloakroom/WC, bedroom five/reception room and en-suite shower room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, master with en-suite and a modern family bathroom.
- Five Bedroom Detached House in Cul-De-Sac Position
- Popular Location in Coulby Newham
- Fifth Bedroom to the Ground Floor with En-Suite Shower Room
- Through Lounge Diner, Fitted Kitchen & Separate Utility
- Master Bedroom with Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Two Block Paved Driveways, One Leading to a Secure Gated Carport
- Generous Size Rear Garden with Canopy, Timber Shed & Workshop
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £230,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough