5 bed house for sale in The Grove, Marton, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this simply outstanding five bedroom double fronted Edwardian Villa located on one of Middlesbroughs most sought after tree lined roads. The property occupies a fabulous site of approximately 1.8 acres made up of manicured, mature gardens, extensive driveway, triple garage, entertaining space, stable and gated access to a large, grassed paddock, all of which offer complete privacy. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance vestibule, grand entrance hall, living room, dining room, breakfast room, ground floor WC, family room opening to a large open plan kitchen with a bespoke range of painted oak units and large glass lantern filling the room with natural light and there is a utility room. To the first floor there is a grand landing, four bedrooms, master with dressing area and en-suite and a further bedroom also offering an en-suite. To the second floor there is a large bedroom. This really is a stunning family home and early viewing is highly recommended. Appointment is strictly through our Nunthorpe Office.
- Edwardian Double Fronted Villa Located on This Sought After Tree Lined Road
- Approximately 1.8 Acre Plot Including Gardens & Paddock
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen Family Room with Bespoke Range of Fitted Units & Flooded with Natural Light Through the Large Glass Roof Lantern
- Private Access to a Grassed Paddock Offering Complete Privacy
- Grand Hallway & Landing
- Three Reception Rooms & Five Bedrooms, Two with En-Suite
- Retaining Many of its Original Features: Stained Glass, Decorative Ceilings & Open Fires
- Stunning Mature Private Grounds with Entertaining Area
- Ample Off Road Parking on the Extensive Driveway Leading to the Triple Garage & Additional Storage
- Perfect Family Home
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £675,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough