5 bed house for sale in The Grove, Marton, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this fabulous five bedroom period semi-detached home that has been significantly extended and modernised and occupies a stunning large private plot. Located on one of Middlesbroughs most prestigious tree lined roads, this property offers everything a family could desire. The accommodation briefly comprises a grand entrance hall, sitting room with open fire, living room, dining room, cloakroom/WC, smart fitted kitchen breakfast room opening to garden room enjoying views of the private garden and there is a utility room. To the first floor there are four spacious bedrooms, one with dressing area, two with en-suite shower rooms and a separate modern family bathroom. Externally there is an extensive driveway offering ample off road parking leading to a single garage and there is a garden to the front aspect. To the rear there is a large mature private garden. Early viewing comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- An Outstanding Five Bedroom Period Semi Detached Home
- Significantly Extended & Modernised by the Current Owners
- Occupying a Fabulous Large Private Plot
- Extensive Block Paved Driveway & Stunning Private Rear Garden
- Open Plan Kitchen Garden Room
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two En-Suite Shower Rooms & Separate Family Bathroom
- Grand Entrance Hall & Landing
- Located Within One of Middlesbroughs Most Prestigious Tree Lined Roads
- Early Viewing is Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £595,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough