5 bed house for sale in The Avenue, Nunthorpe, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this perfect family home occupying a superb large private plot and internally briefly comprising an entrance hall, sitting room, living room, passage with storage, open plan kitchen family dining room with a stunning range of fitted wall and floor units, vaulted ceiling, skylights and French doors opening to the rear, utility room and cloakroom/WC. To the first floor there are five bedrooms, bathroom and separate shower room. Externally there is a double width block paved driveway leading to a single garage. To the rear of the property is an extensive, mature and private garden that need to be seen to be appreciated.
- Mature Five Bedroom Detached House
- Extended & Modernised by the Current Owners with No Expense Spared
- A Stunning, Extensive Mature Private Rear Garden
- 17ft Extended Open Plan Kitchen Family Dining Area with Vaulted Ceiling
- Separate Utility Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Rear Bedroom with Juliet Balcony Overlooking the Private Mature Garden
- Double Width Driveway to Single Garage
- An Ideal Family Home in a Sought After Location
- Catchment for Local Schools
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £425,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough