5 bed house for sale in Summer Lane, Wynyard, TS22
This beautifully presented, family-friendly Taylor Wimpey Built 'Lavenham' design detached home with five double bedrooms and three bathrooms is bright, wonderfully presented and just so easy to move straight into.
It's unlikely you'll encounter many on the Wynyard Manor development with a garden quite as generous or that has such a fortunate aspect. You can take full advantage of the morning, afternoon and evening sun with the south/westerly facing rear garden. The garden has been landscaped with large patio area, lawn and pergola.
Inside, the feel-good vibe is strong, and the owners have looked after it remarkably well. The whole place is spotlessly clean and has a calm feel to it with neutral coloured emulsion finished walls, fashionable grey floor tiles in the kitchen/diner and hallway. The ground floor has a lovely large lounge, superb open plan kitchen/breakfast room with Shaker design units and integrated appliances. There's a separate utility room and a downstairs cloakroom and there's a separate dining room. The owners have created some extra internal storage accessed from the hallway, by taking some space from the garage and upgraded the room through soundproofing construction.
Other notable features include gas central heating, UPVC double glazed windows and a summerhouse with electrics.
- Wonderful Taylor Wimpey Built ' Lavenham Design Detached House
- Superbly Presented Accommodation & Layout Fine-Tuned for Growing Families
- Five Bedrooms, Master & Bedroom Two Both Have En-Suites
- Really Good Plot with South/West Facing Rear Garden
- Double Width Driveway & Garage
- Large Lounge, Dining Room, Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Shaker Design Units & Quality Integrated Appliances
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £390,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Billingham
Well, it did and following a visit to ICI Billingham, Aldous Huxley penned his highly acclaimed “Brave New World” novel and even named characters after some of our roads.
Pretty Impressive eh!
Michael Poole Estate Agents are passionate about our town and have an intimate, unrivalled knowledge of the area.
Our town centre has everything you’d expect and a few things you might not! For more than 50 years now, the town centre has played host to the Billingham....Read more about Billingham