5 bed house for sale in Roedean Drive, Eaglescliffe, TS16
Property DescriptionA Substantial, Significantly Extended Five Bedroom Detached Home Offering Versatile Family Accommodation and Nicely Situated Upon A Generous Corner Plot Within This Sought After Area of Eaglescliffe.
- A Substantial, Significantly Extended Five Bedroom Detached Home Offering Versatile Family Accommodation
- Nicely Situated Upon A Generous Corner Plot Within This Sought After Area of Eaglescliffe
- Well Placed for Access to Local Amenities Including Shops & Highly Regarded Junior & Secondary Schooling
- Spacious Lounge with Separate Dining Room
- Extensive Open Plan Kitchen & Breakfast Room with Built-In Oven & Six Ring Gas Hob
- Separate Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Five Bedrooms Plus A Playroom/Family Room on The First Floor
- En-Suite Shower Room to The Main Bedroom Together with A Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £295,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.