5 bed house for sale in Ormesby Road, Normanby, TS6
This substantial five double bedroom/three bathroom detached property has been extended & remodelled to create a great family home with plenty of space and at the same time the standard of the fit out has to be seen to be believed. No amount of time, money or effort has been spared to make sure this is a high standard house.
The stand out feature of this property has to be the amount of land that comes with the place. It sits towards the front of a very generous 0.4 acre plot with a lovely large, south facing and very private garden to the rear. Another dwelling could easily be built at the end of the garden as there is good access to it from Crathorne Park (this is providing the planners agree!).
Other attractions include a detached double garage, parking for numerous cars, central heating with a combi boiler and security alarm system.
Comprising briefly entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, main lounge, separate family room, large open plan living/breakfast/kitchen with an attractive range of Farmhouse style units and AGA range cooker, dining room and useful utility room. The first floor has five bedrooms (two with shower room en-suites) and a luxurious family bathroom. The loft space has been cleverly converted into an additional double bedroom.
- A Substantial Five Double Bedroom/Three Bathroom Family Size Detached House
- A Hidden Gem Set Back Nicely from Ormesby Road on A Generous 0.4 Acre Plot
- Large Private Southerly Facing Rear Garden, Double Garage & Parking for Numerous Cars
- Potential to Build at The End of The Garden as Access Is Great (Straight Off Crathorne Park)
- Lovely Spacious Open Plan Living/Breakfast/Kitchen with Aga Cooker & Attractive Units
- Lounge, Sitting/Family Room, Dining Room, Utility Room & Useful Downstairs Toilet
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £450,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough