5 bed house for sale in Ormesby Bank, Ormesby, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this beautifully presented and extended five bedroom semi-detached house occupying a large plot with a beautiful rear garden and off road parking. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, lounge opening to dining area and opening to an extended modern kitchen with vaulted ceiling and utility room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom and to the second floor there are a further two spacious bedrooms and WC. Internal viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- A Stunning Extended Five Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Needs to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen with Vaulted Ceiling & Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Five Generous Size Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom
- Popular Location in Ormesby
- Early Viewing Advised to Avoid Disappointment
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £215,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough