5 bed house for sale in Nuffield Way, Eaglescliffe, TS16
Property Description* NO ONWARD CHAIN * A Deceptively Spacious Five Double Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Home Built by Redcastle Homes to The Malham Design and Offering Extensive Accommodation Set Over Three Floors. Delightful Plot with Landscaped Gardens to Front and Rear, A Block Paved Driveway and Partially Converted Garage.
- A Deceptively Spacious Five Double Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Home Built by Redcastle Homes to The Malham Design
- Offering Extensive Accommodation Set Over Three Floors
- Delightful Plot with Landscaped Gardens to Front & Rear, A Block Paved Driveway & Partially Converted Garage
- Beautiful Lounge with A Feature Contemporary Electric Fire
- Extensive Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Area with A High Quality Fitted Kitchen & Bi-Folding Doors to The Rear Garden
- Utility Room, Cloakroom/WC & Gym Area Created from The Garage Space
- Three of The Spacious Bedrooms Have Dressing Rooms & En-Suite Shower Rooms & There Is Also A Family Bathroom
- In Addition to The Numerous Upgrades Added by The Owners, There Is A Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm
- Excellent Location Within Walking Distance of Highly Regarded Junior & Secondary Schooling & Shopping Facilities
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £399,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.