5 bed house for sale in Manor Close, Low Worsall, TS15
What it's got?
Sitting proudly at the head of a small exclusive cul-de-sac of detached homes in the sought after village of Low Worsall, this substantial five double bedroom executive home offers extremely spacious accommodation extending to over 2600 square foot. The property has been home to the present owners for almost 15 years and has been extended and improved to create a wonderful family home. Occupying a delightful plot of almost one third of an acre or thereabouts with beautiful, landscaped gardens, a two entry block paved driveway and double garage. With a private aspect over surrounding farmland to the rear, this impressive home enjoys the benefits of semi-rural living whilst having the cosmopolitan town of Yarm around two miles away. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hallway, cloakroom/WC, lounge, dining room, family area, breakfast room opening to the kitchen, utility room, side lobby/laundry and double glazed conservatory. On the first floor there are five double bedrooms with the master having an en-suite shower room together with the family bathroom. Warmed by an oil fired central heating system and providing double glazing and a security alarm system. Low Worsall is well placed for access to Yarm with its excellent schooling, Railway station, cosmopolitan High Street and access to major road networks for commuting.
- Sitting Proudly at The Head of a Small Exclusive Cul-De-Sac of Detached Homes in The Sought After Village of Low Worsall
- Substantial Five Double Bedroom Executive Home Offers Extremely Spacious Accommodation Extending to Over 2600 Square Foot
- Extended & Improved to Create A Wonderful Family Home
- Occupying A Delightful Plot of Almost One Third of An Acre or Thereabouts with Beautiful, Landscaped Gardens, A Two Entry Block Paved Driveway & Double Garage
- Private Aspect Over Surrounding Farmland to The Rear
- Warmed by An Oil Fired Central Heating System & Providing Double Glazing & A Security Alarm System
- Low Worsall Is Well Placed for Access to Yarm With Its Excellent Schooling, Railway Station, Cosmopolitan High Street & Access to Major Road Networks for Commuting
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £645,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Yarm
There are a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in Yarm that draw custom from the rest of Teesside and across the UK.
Michael Poole in Yarm are now the most established Estate Agents in Yarm having opened their prominent High Street branch in 1998.
There is a very experienced team in place handling the sale of homes from under £100,000 to well over £1 million.
Derek Chalmers who is a Regional Director with the firm carries out the property valuations and has done so for over....Read more about Yarm