5 bed house for sale in Landseer Drive, Billingham, TS23
What it's got?
External appearances can be very deceptive when it comes to size, and this extended, modernised and refined detached example definitely falls into that category.
It has some great features which are sure to be enticing, including an integrated garage and double width driveway, a south/westerly facing rear garden, TV booster system in the loft, UPVC double glazing, security alarm and central heating with a gas boiler.
Comprising entrance hall, front lounge, dining room, family room/office, modern open plan kitchen living area, utility room and downstairs cloakroom/WC. On the first floor there are five double bedrooms (Bedroom one with en-suite) and impressive four-piece bathroom suite.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- This Extended, Modernised & Very Well-Presented Detached House is Much More Spacious Than Might First Be Expected
- Great Location & Within Close Walking Distance of Good Schooling
- Five Double Bedrooms & Two Bathroom Suites
- Large Modern 21ft Open Kitchen/Living Area & Three Reception Rooms
- Integral Garage, Double Width Driveway & South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Handy Downstairs Toilet, UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating & Security Alarm
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £285,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.