5 bed house for sale in Ladgate Lane, Middlesbrough, TS5
What it's got?
Designed with today's families in mind, this rather exceptional self-build (2012) detached house is nicely tucked away on a fabulously large and very private 0.40 acre plot. I think it's safe to say it's unlikely you'll encounter many with a garden as big, with as much parking space or one that has such a fortunate aspect.
This is an extremely stylish and well organised home with over 2,800+ sq. ft (gross internal) of living space and a brilliant modern layout which comprises briefly entrance lobby, hallway with cloakroom/WC, comfortable lounge with French doors, separate dining room, 'eat-in' breakfast kitchen with modern contemporary design units and built-in appliances and a useful utility room. The first floor has a gallery landing, master bedroom with a super-smart shower room en-suite, second bedroom with shower room en-suite, three further roomy double bedrooms and family bathroom with a luxurious four piece suite. It's also worth pointing out that a large section of the loft has been converted into some useful extra space that includes a Scandinavian sauna.
The outside space is equally as impressive and has all the room that growing families crave. The rear garden is large, private and (most fortunately) is southerly facing. Electric remote controlled gates with intercom and CCTV camera open onto a long block paved driveway, there's parking for numerous cars, space for a large caravan or motorhome and a 23ft x 20ft integral double garage with two electric remote controlled doors.
Numerous other noteworthy attractions include a comprehensive security alarm system, central heating with a quality 'Worcester' combi boiler, underfloor heating across the entire ground floor and in the first floor bathrooms, oak interior doors, UPVC double glazing and Cat 5 wiring ensures high-speed internet connectivity throughout.
- Brilliantly Designed & Fabulously Modern Self Build Detached House with Five Double Bedrooms
- Wonderfully Large 0.40 Acre Plot & Private South Facing Rear Garden
- 23ft x 20ft Double Garage, Long Driveway & Plenty of all Important Car Parking Space
- Comfortable Lounge, Separate Dining Room, Useful Utility Room & Downstairs Toilet
- Master Bedroom & Bedroom Two Both Have Shower Room En-Suites
- 'Eat In' Breakfast Kitchen with Modern High Gloss Units & Built-In Appliances
- A Large Proportion of the Roof Space Has Been Converted & Has a Scandinavian Style Sauna
- No Chain
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £560,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.