5 bed house for sale in Kirk Hill, Redmarshall, TS21
What has it got?
Occupying a delightful setting at the edge of the highly regarded village of Redmarshall, an individually designed family/executive residence offering substantial accommodation extending to just over 3000 sq. ft. Originally constructed in 2004 by the present owners and further extended in recent years to provide a truly impressive home which we feel will appeal to even the most discerning buyer. Enjoying an excellent plot with generous gardens, double garage and an extensive gravelled driveway providing parking for a number of vehicles. Warmed by a gas central heating system and providing double glazing and a comprehensive security alarm system. The ground floor briefly comprises; Entrance Lobby, Hallway, Cloakroom/WC, Lounge, Sitting Room, Family Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Garden Room, Utility Room and Guest Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms with the extensive Master suite including a walk-in wardrobe and luxurious En-Suite Bathroom together with a family Bathroom. The property enjoys a superb semi-rural setting, which offers excellent access to the surrounding towns of Yarm, Darlington and Stockton. Early viewing of this very impressive home comes highly recommended.
- Occupying a Delightful Setting at the Edge of the Highly Regarded Village of Redmarshall
- An Individually Designed Five Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence
- Offering Substantial Accommodation Extending To Just Over 3000 Sq. Ft
- Enjoying an Excellent Plot With Generous Gardens, Extensive Gravelled Driveway & Double Garage
- Reception Rooms Include a Lounge, Sitting Room & Family Room/Study
- Impressive Breakfast/Kitchen/Sun Lounge Opening Directly to the Garden Room
- Ground Floor Guest Bedroom With En-Suite
- Utility Room, Cloakroom/WC & Two Lage Walk-In Cupboards
- Four First Floor Bedrooms with Master Suite Having an En-Suite & Walk In Wardrobe Together with a Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £735,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.