5 bed house for sale in Hustlers Way, Acklam, TS5
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this outstanding five bedroom detached property built by Taylor Wimpey to the Lavenham Design, offering well planned accommodation and occupying a spacious site. Internal accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, dining room, part converted garage to provide gym/study, cloakroom/WC, kitchen breakfast room, utility room and living room. To the first floor there are five bedrooms, two with en-suite shower rooms and a separate modern family bathroom. Externally a double width driveway leads to a single garage and to the rear there is a generous size private garden mainly laid to lawn. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- Five Bedroom Detached Family Home in Sought After Location
- Built to the Lavenham Design by Taylor Wimpey
- Presented to a High Standard Throughout
- Three Reception Rooms & Modern Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room with Separate Utility
- Five Generous Size Bedrooms & Two Modern En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Separate Modern Family Bathroom
- Double Width Driveway
- Fantastic Views Over Acklam Hall to the Rear
- Generous Size Rear Garden
- Early Viewing Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £374,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough