5 bed house for sale in Highgrove, Kirklevington, TS15
What has it got?
An outstanding five double bedroom detached executive residence offered for sale with the benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN and enjoying a prime position within this small exclusive cul-de-sac in the sought after village of Kirklevington. Constructed by the highly regarded Duchy Homes to their Kensington design and further upgraded to an exceptionally high specification. The property offers numerous features including high quality fitted flooring to all rooms, a gas central heating system, double glazing, security alarm system, Cat 6 distribution system, Hive thermostatic heating and water controls and the remainder of the NHBC Building Warranty. Briefly comprises; Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom/WC, Lounge, Snug, open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Area and Utility Room on the ground floor. The first floor offers five double bedrooms, with two providing En-Suite Shower Rooms, together with a luxurious family Bathroom. Kirklevington is a delightful village close to the cosmopolitan town of Yarm and provides excellent access to highly regarded schooling and transport links via the A19 road network and Yarm railway station.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- An Outstanding Five Double Bedroom Detached Executive Residence Offered For Sale with The Benefit Of NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Enjoying A Prime Position Within This Small Exclusive Cul-De-Sac in The Sought After Village of Kirklevington
- Constructed by The Highly Regarded Duchy Homes to Their Kensington Design & Further Upgraded to An Exceptionally High Specification
- The Property Offers Numerous Features Including High Quality Fitted Flooring to All Rooms, A Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing, Security Alarm System, Cat 6 Distribution System, Hive Thermostatic Heating & Water Controls & The Remainder Of The NHBC Building Warranty
- Five Double Bedrooms, With Two Providing En-Suite Shower Rooms, Together with A Luxurious Family Bathroom
- Kirklevington Is A Delightful Village Close to The Cosmopolitan Town of Yarm & Provides Excellent Access to Highly Regarded Schooling & Transport Links Via the A19 Road Network & Yarm Railway Station
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £535,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Yarm
There are a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in Yarm that draw custom from the rest of Teesside and across the UK.
Michael Poole in Yarm are now the most established Estate Agents in Yarm having opened their prominent High Street branch in 1998.
There is a very experienced team in place handling the sale of homes from under £100,000 to well over £1 million.
Derek Chalmers who is a Regional Director with the firm carries out the property valuations and has done so for over....Read more about Yarm