5 bed house for sale in Guisborough Road, Nunthorpe, TS7
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this five bedroom detached residence located on one of Nunthorpes most sought after roads. The property is offered for sale with chain and briefly comprises a spacious entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, living room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen with large pantry and utility area. To the first floor there are five bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a block paved driveway leading to a double garage, lawned front garden and a generous size private garden to the rear.
- Five Bedroom Detached Residence
- Located on One of Nunthorpes Most Sought After Roads
- Five Generous Size Bedrooms
- Spacious Entrance Hall & Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- No Forward Chain
- Generous Size Plot with Private Rear Garden
- Driveway to Double Garage
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £325,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough