5 bed house for sale in Forest Lane, Kirklevington, TS15
What it's got?
We are privileged to offer for sale this superb five bedroom detached barn conversion enjoying an enviable rural position just outside the main area of housing in the sought after village of Kirklevington. Beautifully presented, with both spacious and versatile accommodation warmed by underfloor heating to each room and offering double glazing. Briefly comprises; extensive lounge, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, two ground floor bedrooms with the master having an en-suite bathroom, together with a family bathroom. On the first floor there are three further generous bedrooms with one having an en-suite shower room, together with an additional shower room. Externally there are attractive, extensive lawned gardens to three sides with a block paved driveway and additional hardstanding area. Further features include light and airy rooms with some having vaulted ceilings with exposed beams and solid wood flooring. The location is excellent with commuting access via the A19 road network and the nearby town of Yarm offers a railway station together with a picturesque and cosmopolitan High Street.
- We Are Privileged to Offer For Sale This Superb Five Bedroom Detached Barn Conversion Enjoying an Enviable Rural Position Just Outside the Main Area of Housing in The Sought After Village of Kirklevington
- Beautifully Presented, With Both Spacious & Versatile Accommodation
- Warmed by Underfloor Heating to Each Room & Offering Double Glazing
- Extensive Lounge, Sitting Room & Kitchen/Dining Room
- Two Ground Floor Bedrooms with The Master Having an En-Suite Bathroom, Together with A Family Bathroom
- Three Further Generous Bedrooms with One Having an En-Suite Shower Room, Together with An Additional Shower Room
- Externally There Are Attractive, Extensive Lawned Gardens to Three Sides with A Block Paved Driveway & Additional Hardstanding Area
- Further Features Include Light & Airy Rooms with Some Having Vaulted Ceilings with Exposed Beams & Solid Wood Flooring
- The Location Is Excellent with Commuting Access Via the A19 Road Network & The Nearby Town of Yarm Offers A Railway Station Together with A Picturesque & Cosmopolitan High Street
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £675,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Yarm
There are a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in Yarm that draw custom from the rest of Teesside and across the UK.Michael Poole in Yarm are now the most established Estate Agents in Yarm having opened their prominent High Street branch in 1998. There is a very experienced team in place handling the sale of homes from under £100,000 to well over £1 million. Derek Chalmers who is a Regional Director with the firm carries out the property valuations and has done so for over 20 years...Read more about Yarm