5 bed house for sale in Forest Lane, Kirklevington, TS15
What it's got?
TRY OFFER FOR A QUICK SALE. Enjoying a prime position on Forest Lane in the popular village of Kirklevington, a substantial five bedroom detached family/executive period residence. Offering substantial accommodation enhanced by many attractive character features, together with tasteful decor, a gas central heating system via a combination boiler and double glazed windows. Briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Hallway, Lounge opening to Dining Room, Extensive Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Five Spacious Bedrooms with the Master having an En-Suite Shower Room and Family Bathroom. Externally there are impressive established gardens to front and rear together with a double length tandem garage together with an additional attached single garage. The tandem garage offers potential for further ground floor accommodation subject to the necessary planning/building consents. Kirklevington provides a mix of amenities including a highly regarded junior school whilst offering excellent access to the nearby town of Yarm together with the A19 road network.
- Enjoying A Prime Position on Forest Lane in the Popular Village of Kirklevington
- A Substantial Five Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Period Residence
- Offering Substantial Accommodation Enhanced by Many Attractive Character Features, Together with Tasteful Décor
- Gas Central Heating System Via a Combination Boiler & Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge Opening to Dining Room
- Extensive Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Five Spacious Bedrooms with the Master Having an En-Suite Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Externally There Are Impressive Established Gardens to Front & Rear Together with a Double Length Tandem Garage Together with an Additional Attached Single Garage
- The Tandem Garage Offers Potential for Further Ground Floor Accommodation Subject to The Necessary Planning/Building Consents
- Kirklevington Provides a Mix of Amenities Including a Highly Regarded Junior School Whilst Offering Excellent Access to The Nearby Town of Yarm Together with The A19 Road Network
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £475,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Yarm
There are a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in Yarm that draw custom from the rest of Teesside and across the UK.
Michael Poole in Yarm are now the most established Estate Agents in Yarm having opened their prominent High Street branch in 1998.
There is a very experienced team in place handling the sale of homes from under £100,000 to well over £1 million.
Derek Chalmers who is a Regional Director with the firm carries out the property valuations and has done so for over....Read more about Yarm