5 bed house for sale in Dunsley Drive, High Grange, TS23
What has it got?
The internal layout of this large, modernised and improved detached house is incredibly family friendly.
With just over 1,600 square feet of well planned, cleverly extended accommodation, it comprises briefly entrance porch, entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, 20ft lounge, separate sitting/TV room and a really good size 30ft open plan kitchen/diner with smart modern Shaker design units and a 'Range Master' range cooker. The first floor has five good size bedrooms (the master has modern fitted wardrobes and shower room en-suite) and the family bathroom with a lovely modern white four-piece suite. Outside, there's parking for a couple of cars and landscaped easily maintained garden in front and a good size enclosed garden with lawn and a couple of patio areas to the rear.
Other notable features include UPVC double glazing, composite front door, oak interior doors, security alarm system and central heating with a combi boiler.
- This Large Extended Detached House Has Kerb Appeal in Spades
- 1,600 Square Feet of Accommodation That's Fine Tuned to Growing Families
- Five Double Bedrooms - Master Has Shower Room En-Suite & Modern Fitted Wardrobes
- 20ft Main Lounge & Separate Sitting/Family Room
- 30ft Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Modern Shaker Design Units
- Parking for a Couple of Cars, Attractive Landscaped Front & Good Size Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing, Composite Front Door & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £259,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Billingham
Well, it did and following a visit to ICI Billingham, Aldous Huxley penned his highly acclaimed “Brave New World” novel and even named characters after some of our roads.
Pretty Impressive eh!
Michael Poole Estate Agents are passionate about our town and have an intimate, unrivalled knowledge of the area.
Our town centre has everything you’d expect and a few things you might not! For more than 50 years now, the town centre has played host to the Billingham....Read more about Billingham